Youth Ministry (9th Grade - College)
2017 Youth Ministry Workers
- Youth Bible Study Leader: Chris Emery Youth Evangelist: To Be Announced
- Youth Worship Leader: Matt Spinks
- Youth Registration, Lodging & Coordinators: Mat & Iris Luce
- Recreation Leaders: Asbury University
Youth Info & Events
Time Change for Evening Youth Services: 7:00 pm
Afternoon Recreation at the Lake: 2:00 - 4:30 pm; Asbury Recreation Team
Youth Talent Night: Friday, July 21, after the Evening Service
Asbury University Scholarship Developed for Indian Springs Youth
The primary goals of the Youth Ministry are for young people to experience salvation and to mature spiritually.
- Teaching and discussion on prayer principles, holy living and bold evangelism
- Empowering young people to impact schools, churches and communities for Christ
- Creating enduring friendships
- Developing an inclusive and caring environment
Indian Springs Recreation is managed by a recreation team from Asbury University. A 3-4 person team will be on the campground, interacting daily with our youth during recreation in the afternoons.
The Asbury Rec Team believes that spiritual principles and team building can be learned through recreation.
- Volley Ball
- Participating in the 5K Run/Walk on the first Saturday of camp.
At the Lake:
- Friends and just hanging out
- Dock sitting!
- Solitude…if desired!
- Water sports, swimming & canoeing