The Indian Springs Ladies' Fellowship invites you to become part of our dynamic fellowship for service, ministry spiritual growth and outreach. By participating in this fellowship, you will have the opportunity to meet other women in 'our camp family'.
Retreats, missions projects, campground beautification and hospitality to our workers are just a few aspects of the Ladies' Fellowship. Send us your e-mail address and you'll receive information about our activities and important dates!
Prepare your hearts for our 2016 campmeeting by joining the Pre-Camp Prayer Retreat:
- Wednesday, July 13, from 1 - 4 pm and Thursday, July 14, from 9 am - Noon
- Preacher's Dining Room - Cafeteria
- Cricket Albertson will teach on being an altar worker during our time together.
- Thursday morning features the Campground Prayer Walk which is a powerful time of prayer.
Whether you can participate in part or the whole, you are welcome to come and go as necessary!
If you have questions, contact Ann Artman firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a dynamic group of women (possibily 150 or more!) at the campground for our Spring Retreat! The theme is "Pro Nobis", or "Pray for Us". The fellowship, study and worship will be wonderful!
Click Registration Form & Brochure for information regarding lodging, linens and meals. Registration Fee is $35.
Speakers: Cricket Albertson, Aletha Hinthorn, Stephanie Hogan, Beth Coppedge and Rhonda Holton. Music by Stacey Wood and her worship team.
Paul gave the Ephesian church a wonderful prayer model: Praying with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perserverance and supplication, for all the saints. Ephesians 6:18
When we study Scripture, we see that ministry and prayer always accompany each other.
Have you ever wondered how you could pray more effectively for Indian Springs, The Ladies' Fellowship and other aspects of our camp meeting?
This is a resource to pray God's Word individually or with other leaders. Jesus loves us and He wants to meet us, fill us with His Spirit afresh and lead us wherever we are as His disciples. He also wants to speak to us about what He could do if we allowed Him to be all of who He is and prayerfully understand our part in His work.
Suggested use is to pray each Thursday from now until Camp Meeting (July 14-24, 2016)...or, for as long as you want and can!
See The Lizzie Project and learn what this vital ministry is accomplishing with Larry & Angie Overholt, WGM missionaries, in Honduras!
We praise God for a successful and safe mission trip this winter to Choletuca, Honduras! Team members were Marcus Borders, Rob Roy MacGregor, Lizel Peterson, Suzy Borders, Brad McColly, Barb McColly, Wes Roberts, Chuck Wilson, Tom & Lori Byrd, Kevin & Darci Burles, Dave & Treva Schilling and Rhonda Holton.
Highlights of the 2016 Trip were:
- Almost 100 children received school scholarships (in 2009, we had funds to send ONE!)
- Near completion of a set of Dorm Rooms at the Vocational School. This was our largest project to date.
- Visitation to many villages, including accompanying a team from Ohio State University where their team is setting up an agricultrueal project.
- Sewed costumes for an Easter production within the community churches.
- Held Ladies' Bible Study and Child Evangelism Study.
- Almost 100 backpacks and shoes to kids were handed out.
- Provided a mother and 6 children with beds, a table and food.
- First Friday, July 15 - Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
- Second Friday, July 22 - Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
Don't miss this festive event that occurs on the first Monday of campmeeting each year! Our featured speakers will be our missionary wives from the Oriental Mission Society. More details to come!
Monday, July 18 - after 11 am Service - Location to be announced!
President: Rhonda Holton e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President: Wanda Roberts e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Charlotte Dixon e-mail:email@example.com
Treasurer: Terri Barker
Program Director: Ann Artmann email: firstname.lastname@example.org