The Indian Springs Ladies' Fellowship invites you to become part of our dynamic fellowship for service, ministry spiritual growth and outreach. By participating in this fellowship, you will have the opportunity to meet other women in 'our camp family'.
Retreats, missions projects, campground beautification and hospitality to our workers are just a few aspects of the Ladies' Fellowship. Send us your e-mail address and you'll receive information about our activities and important dates!
2017 Honduras Missions Trip - February 16 - 28, 2017
Join the Indian Springs Missions Team as they minister in Choluteca, Honduras! Registration is needed prior to December 31, 2017. See also The Lizzie Project.
While the itinerary is not 100% final, the trip will consist of typical type projects and work from prior years:
- Construction project of some type
- Visitation to many villages
- Teaching and witnessing to the love of Christ through schools, Bible studies and church services
- Involvement in back-pack ministry
Interested in being involved? Contact Rhonda Holton at nnpRhonda_2006@yahoo.com
Approximate cost of trip is $2,200; team is limited to 20 persons.
Join a dynamic group of women (possibily 150 or more!) at the campground for our Spring Retreat! The theme is "Living by God's Design". The fellowship, study and worship will be wonderful!
Download 2017 Registration Brochure regarding schedule, lodging, linens and meals.! Registration Fee is $35.
Speakers: Cricket Albertson, Linda Boyette, Beth Coppedge and Rhonda Holton. Music by Stacey Wood and her worship team.
Have you ever wondered how you could pray more effectively for Indian Springs, The Ladies' Fellowship and other aspects of our camp meeting?
This is a resource to pray God's Word individually or with other leaders. Jesus loves us and He wants to meet us, fill us with His Spirit afresh and lead us wherever we are as His disciples. He also wants to speak to us about what He could do if we allowed Him to be all of who He is and prayerfully understand our part in His work.
Suggested use is to pray each Thursday from now until Camp Meeting (July 13-23, 2017)...or, for as long as you want and can!
Honduras Mission Trip: February 11-23, 2016 2017 TRIP DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
See The Lizzie Project and learn what this vital ministry is accomplishing with Larry & Angie Overholt, WGM missionaries, in Honduras!
We praise God for a successful and safe mission trip this winter to Choletuca, Honduras! 2016 Team Members were Marcus Borders, Rob Roy MacGregor, Lizel Peterson, Suzy Borders, Brad McColly, Barb McColly, Wes Roberts, Chuck Wilson, Tom & Lori Byrd, Kevin & Darci Burles, Dave & Treva Schilling and Rhonda Holton.
Highlights of the 2016 Trip were:
- Almost 100 children received school scholarships (in 2009, we had funds to send ONE!)
- Near completion of a set of Dorm Rooms at the Vocational School. This was our largest project to date.
- Visitation to many villages, including accompanying a team from Ohio State University where their team is setting up an agricultrueal project.
- Sewed costumes for an Easter production within the community churches.
- Held Ladies' Bible Study and Child Evangelism Study.
- Almost 100 backpacks and shoes to kids were handed out.
- Provided a mother and 6 children with beds, a table and food.
- First Friday, July 14 - Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
- Second Friday, July 21 - Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
Don't miss this festive event that occurs on the first Monday of campmeeting each year! Our featured speakers will be our missionary wives from the Oriental Mission Society. More details to come!
Monday, July 17 - after 11 am Service - Location to be announced!
President: Rhonda Holton e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Wanda Roberts e-mail: email@example.com
Secretary: Charlotte Dixon e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Terri Barker
Program Director: Ann Artmann email: email@example.com