Follow us on FaceBook! See activities below.
Reading and Audio Resource List for Winter Prayer Retreat – See below in Retreat Info.
The Ladies’ Fellowship is an association of Indian Springs Holiness Camp Meeting. It’s purpose is to connect women of the camp and to transform hearts through fellowship, prayer, Bible study, discipleship and outreach by the power of the Holy Spirit. All women of the camp meeting are invited to participate!
Retreats, missions projects, campground beautification and prayer ministries are just a few aspects of the Ladies’ Fellowship. Send us your e-mail address and you’ll receive information about our activities and important dates!
- REGISTER NOW!
- RETREAT FLYER with details.
- March 1-3, 2019 | Friday evening – Sunday noon.
- Epworth by the Sea, 100 Arthur J. Moore Drive, St. Simons Island, GA 31522.
- For Men & Women.
- Prayer Facilitators: Allan & Beth Coppedge; Dan & Katy Beth Searls.
- Conference Fee: $220 per person | $50 per person, attendance only; no lodging or meals.
- Conference Fee of $220 includes 2 nights lodging and 6 meals (Friday dinner – Sunday lunch); see other pricing options on Registration Form.
- Questions? Contact Brenda Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retreat Reading and Audio Resource List: (Full reading list coming soon – check again.)
- George Muller by Roger Street (Amazon)
- April 26-28, 2019 at the Indian Springs Holiness Campground.
- Join us for a time of fellowship, Bible study, prayer and enjoying the lovely campground at springtime!
- Registration for this event is not available yet; more information will follow.
- Craft activity, leisure time and childcare provided.
- More details to follow!
July 10, Wednesday afternoon: 1 pm – 4 pm | July 11, Thursday morning: 9:00 am – Noon | In the Dining Hall
Join us for a special time of prayer as we gather to pray for the needs of the 2018 Camp Meeting! Times to be announced. Topics covered during this time are: Our workers, speakers, camp staff, Board of Trustees, missionaries, ministry team leaders, attendees and their families, all visitors, etc.
A special feature of the prayer time is walking around the campground, praying for each individual ministry and all those involved in leadership or attendance. We also pray for a safe camp meeting for all.
- First Friday, July 12 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
- Second Friday, July 19 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
Don’t miss this festive event that occurs on the first Monday of camp meeting each year! Our featured speaker will be announced. More details to come!
Monday, July 15, 12:30 pm – Macedonia Baptist Church – $12/person. Address is 155 Macedonia Church Road, Jackson, Georgia.
President: Rhonda Holton e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President: Wanda Roberts e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Charlotte Dixon e-mail: email@example.com
Treasurer: Brenda Smith email: firstname.lastname@example.org