Follow us on FaceBook! Ladies’ Fellowship Spring Retreat – Registration details below!
The Ladies’ Fellowship is an association of Indian Springs Holiness Camp Meeting. It’s purpose is to connect women of the camp and to transform hearts through fellowship, prayer, Bible study and discipleship by the power of the Holy Spirit.
You are invited to become part of our dynamic fellowship for service, ministry spiritual growth and outreach. Participating in this fellowship gives you the opportunity to meet other women in our camp family.
Retreats, missions projects, campground beautification and prayer ministries are just a few aspects of the Ladies’ Fellowship. Send us your e-mail address and you’ll receive information about our activities and important dates!
Fellowship activities encompass these broad spheres:
- Activities during Camp
- Retreats during the year (HOLY HEART Events 2018)
- Honduras Mission Trip for The Lizzie Project
Ladies’ Fellowship Spring Retreat: April 27 – 29, 2018
REGISTRATION FLYER: Download Retreat Flyer and mail/email your REGISTRATION to Ann Artmann:
- Ann Artmann (601) 906.3162 or Ann4@integrity.com
- 147 Deer Haven Drive, Madison, MS 39110
- Make check payable to Indian Springs Ladies’ Fellowship
Retreat Quick Facts:
- Retreat location: On the Indian Springs campground @ 1518 Highway 42 S, Flovilla, GA.
- Joanna Coppedge & Katy Beth Searls are our featured speakers.
- Mission speakers are Rhonda Holton, Fiona Richardson and others be announced.
- Stacey Wood and Team will lead in worship.
- Cost is $35 and includes materials and lodging.
- Retreat begins Friday at 6:30 pm and ends Sunday approximately 12:00 noon. Meetings will be held at the Main Tabernacle.
- Saturday lunch and dinner are served in the Cafeteria for a nominal fee; other meals “are on your own”.
Lodging: Lodging assignments are made at the time of Registration. Please bring your own bed linens (double), towels and personal items. If you need lodging, contact Ann Artmann, above.
If you are willing to share your cottage with retreat guests, please contact Rhonda Holton firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan now to join us for fellowship and friendship during this two-day retreat! Be blessed by meeting like-minded women, learning important scriptural principles and renewing your heart!
Winter Prayer Retreat – March 2 – 4, 2018
More than 80 men and women met for a focused time of prayer at Epworth by the Sea at St. Simons Island, Georgia! The theme of this year’s prayer retreat was from Jeremiah 33:3:
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
The retreat was sponsored by Indian Springs Ladies’ Fellowship and Titus Women.
Information links to click through:
- Monthly Media Resources: Reading and Audio resources are available to prepare your heart.
- Retreat Summary Info: Shows all details.
- Monthly Devotional Sign-up for Retreat
Monthly Prayer Retreat Resources
Watch this site frequently to see updated Prayer Resources that will prepare your heart for the upcoming Prayer Retreat (see above) at St. Simons.
Monthly Media Resources from Titus Women site.
February Devotional: An Invitation to the Circle of Unbroken Prayer by Beth Coppedge
January Devotional: The Hand of God by Fiona Richardson
December Devotional: Ask Him by Deborah Tomlian
November Devotional: The Harvest by Dan Searls
October Devotional: Zelophehad’s Daughters – Receiving Our Inheritance
Honduras Trip – February 8 – 20, 2018
The Indian Springs Mission Team safely returned from their annual trip to Choluteca, Honduras. A team of 12-15 people served February 8, 2018.
Shown from L-R: Duell Stone, Joe Peterson, Marcus Borders, Rhonda Holton, Daniel Boyette, Lizell Peterson, Kathy Ferguson and Rob Roy MacGregor.
See the Team on their 2018 Choluteca FB page!
We praise God for providing ministry effectiveness and travel safety.
The Lizzie Project is involved with providing educational opportunities in Honduras. In addition to supplying scholarships, school uniforms and school supplies, the ministry interfaces with local WGM ministries. The team will also serve in the local church, teach Bible studies, assist with crafts for children and more. More than 130 students are in school this year because of the generosity of donors to the ministry.
- First Friday, July 13 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
- Second Friday, July 20 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
Don’t miss this festive event that occurs on the first Monday of campmeeting each year! Our featured speakers will be our missionary wives from the Oriental Mission Society. More details to come!
Monday, July 16 – after 11 am Service – Macedonia Baptist Church – $12/person. Address is 155 Macedonia Church Road, Jackson, Georgia.
President: Rhonda Holton e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President: Wanda Roberts e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Charlotte Dixon e-mail:email@example.com
Treasurer: Ann Artmann email: firstname.lastname@example.org