Follow us on FaceBook! Ladies’ Fellowship Spring Retreat (April 26 – 28, 2019; details to be announced).
The Ladies’ Fellowship is an association of Indian Springs Holiness Camp Meeting. It’s purpose is to connect women of the camp and to transform hearts through fellowship, prayer, Bible study, discipleship and outreach by the power of the Holy Spirit. Participating in this fellowship gives you the opportunity to meet other women in our camp family.
All women of the camp meeting are invited to participate!
Retreats, missions projects, campground beautification and prayer ministries are just a few aspects of the Ladies’ Fellowship. Send us your e-mail address and you’ll receive information about our activities and important dates!
2019 Winter Prayer Retreat
- March 1-3, 2019 | Friday evening – Sunday noon | More details to follow!
- Epworth by the Sea, 100 Arthur J. Moore Drive, St. Simons Island, GA 31522
- For Men & Women
- Prayer Facilitators: Allan & Beth Coppedge; Dan & Katy Beth Searls
- Conference Fee: $250 – Double Occupancy | $50/Person – No Lodging or Meals
- Conference Fee includes 2 nights lodging and 6 meals (Friday dinner – Sunday lunch)
- Registration begins now – however, please return to this site, as we are working on online registration to come very soon!)
- Questions? Contact Rhonda Holton at email@example.com
- This retreat is a 2019 HOLY HEART EVENT sponsored by the Ladies’ Fellowship of Indian Springs and Titus Women.
2019 Spring Retreat
- April 26-28, 2019 at the Indian Springs Holiness Campground
- Join us for a time of fellowship, Bible study, prayer and just enjoying the lovely campground at springtime!
- Craft activity, leisure time and childcare provided
- More details to follow!
2019 Pre-Camp Prayer Retreat
July 10, Wednesday afternoon: 1 pm – 4 pm and July 11, Thursday morning: 9:00 am – Noon; in the Dining Hall
(Times may be adjusted – TBD). Join us for a special time of prayer as we gather to pray for the needs of the 2018 Campmeeting! Times to be announced. Topics covered during this time are: The workers, speakers, camp staff, Board of Trustees, missionaries, ministry team leaders, attendees and their families, all visitors, etc.
A special feature of the prayer time is walking around the campground, praying for each individual ministry and all those involved in leadership or attendance. We also pray for a safe campmeeting for all.
- First Friday, July 12 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
- Second Friday, July 19 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
Don’t miss this festive event that occurs on the first Monday of camp meeting each year! Our featured speaker will be announced. More details to come!
Monday, July 15, 12:30 pm – Macedonia Baptist Church – $12/person. Address is 155 Macedonia Church Road, Jackson, Georgia.
President: Rhonda Holton e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Wanda Roberts e-mail: email@example.com
Secretary: Charlotte Dixon e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Brenda Smith email: info to come