The Ladies’ Fellowship is an association of Indian Springs Holiness Camp Meeting. It’s purpose is to connect women of the camp and to transform hearts through fellowship, prayer, Bible study and discipleship by the power of the Holy Spirit.
You are invited to become part of our dynamic fellowship for service, ministry spiritual growth and outreach. Participating in this fellowship gives you the opportunity to meet other women in our camp family.
Retreats, missions projects, campground beautification and prayer ministries are just a few aspects of the Ladies’ Fellowship. Send us your e-mail address and you’ll receive information about our activities and important dates!
Fellowship activities encompass these broad spheres:
- Activities during Camp
- Retreats during the year (HOLY HEART Events 2018)
- Honduras Mission Trip for The Lizzie Project
Prayer Retreat – March 2 – 4, 2018
Join us for a focused and deliberate time of prayer at Epworth by the Sea at St. Simons Island, Georgia! The theme of this year’s prayer retreat comes from Jeremiah 33:3:
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
The retreat is for both men and women; your family members are also welcome to come. The retreat is sponsored by Indian Springs Ladies’ Fellowship and Titus Women.
Information links to click through:
- Registration: Registration begins September 2018. You may Register Online at Titus Women or call the Titus Women office at (859) 858-4222.
- Conference Fees are $225/Adult – Double Occupancy (2 nights Lodging and 6 meals) or $50 Conference Attendance Only (no Lodging or Meals).
- Monthly Media Resources: Reading and Audio resources are available to prepare your heart.
- Retreat Summary Info: Shows all details.
Honduras Trip – February 8 – 20, 2018
Join the Indian Springs Mission Team for a life-changing experience in Choluteca, Honduras! A variety of skill sets are needed; however, the main thing needed is a heart for sharing Jesus!
- First Friday, July 13 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
- Second Friday, July 20 – Main Tabernacle after the 11 am service
Don’t miss this festive event that occurs on the first Monday of campmeeting each year! Our featured speakers will be our missionary wives from the Oriental Mission Society. More details to come!
Monday, July 16 – after 11 am Service – Macedonia Baptist Church – $12/person
President: Rhonda Holton e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President: Wanda Roberts e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Charlotte Dixon e-mail:email@example.com
Treasurer: Ann Artmann email: firstname.lastname@example.org